The Bonakdar law Firm offers comprehensive business advice and counsel. We regularly represent clients in contractual disputes, real estate matters, construction law, and other situations.
Areas of Expertise
- Agri-business disputes
- Representing farmers and marketers/packing houses in disputes over pack-outs, accountings, and compliance.
- Consumer Law
- Defending businesses in consumer litigation matters including Consumer Finance Law (Rees-Levering, Truth in Lending) and extensive specialized knowledge in the auto industry (auto sales, finance and warranty litigation).
- Entertainment Law
- Representing talent, artists, and athletes in negotiating reality television contracts, use of likeness, photographs and images, etc.
- Forfeiture Actions
- Defending against the government’s overreaching and efforts to have money, vehicles and property forfeited under state and federal law.
- General Business Matters
- Creating corporations, limited liability companies, general compliance issues and advice.
- Real Estate
- Negotiating and drafting real estate sales, finance, development and lease contracts (for both landlords and tenants).
- Real estate related litigation including partition actions
- Commercial and residential unlawful detainer proceedings (evictions), representing landlords and tenants.
- Defending landowners and businesses from Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) claims.
We use a “result focused” litigation approach, which allows us to limit our clients’ litigation costs and attorney’s fees when defending claims. Moreover, if you are a business facing consumer claims, we offer an unparalleled level of expertise representing businesses affected by the Consumer Legal Remedies Act and other laws effecting California businesses. The Bonakdar Law Firm’s use of a calculated combination of force and finesse makes it your business’ First and Best Call When You Need an Attorney.™